If there is one thing I’ve always been good at, it is…
this blog! For almost three years, I’ve been posting consistently, giving my all, enjoying it, an interacting with all of you!
Idek what changed, honestly?
I got a better camera, but I haven’t taken too many photos of the dolls?
Maybe I don’t have ideas?
Let’s start by saying, I am not growing out of dolls. Not yet, anyway. Not for a while, I think!
Let’s just say I’ve been putting off this blog, replying to your comments, and I’m sorry!!
I plan to be so much better. I miss talking to you guys!!
I have a game plan though….
- today is the first day of spring break!!
- which meanssss i have two whole weeks to do doll stuff
- I want to do something real special for my blogiversary. (april 7th, if you were curious)
- Probably not a giveaway, but something for you guys
- I want to finish the unsolved series, I have three more ideas for the last 3 parts and then you guys get to vote!!
- I also want to get some photo stories done!!
- and crafts!!
- and Easter stuff!
The main thing I want to do is this excersize for connecting with my dolls again, when I take a ton of pics of them, and post them with a little story of how I got them and how much they mean to me.
Or maybe a whole post?
Actually, that would be a cool blogiversary thing…
I never wanted to be the doll blogger who took .2 seconds to write a post about how they need post ideas, but I kind of need some so?? Post ideas would be much appreciated down in the comment section.
this blog is 16 follows away from 500 followers?
- THANK YOU!!
- if we could make 500 happen before the three-year blogiversary that’d be amazing!!!
- no pressure, of course 😉
I just love you guys, and want to thank you for (almost) 3 years before I do the huge sappy post. And I wanted to keep you updated. Agda is still very much alive, despite how often I’ve posted. 😛